Similac Neosure Infant formula with iron is a nutrient-enriched baby formula that promotes excellent catch-up growth during your premature baby’s first 12 months including better gains in weight, length and head circumference when compared to premature babies fed term infant formulas.
This nutrient supports his or her development in the first full year with specialized nutrition from the #1 brand of premature formula. Also available in ready-to-feed bottles. This Compared to infants fed a formula without DHA and ARA in a clinical trial with Similac Special Care and Similac Expert Care NeoSure Infant formulas with iron. Total US Premature infant formula all outlets as of 12/31/16, Nielsen data)
Similac Neosure Infant formula with iron Features:
OptiGRO is our exclusive blend of DHA, lutein, and vitamin E: these important ingredients are found in breast milk.
- DHA for brain and eye development.
- Lutein to support eye health.
- Vitamin E, an important nutrient found in breast milk to support developing cells.
- Supports excellent growth during the baby’s first year.
- Increased protein, energy, vitamins, and minerals compared to term infant formula.
- Extra calories for growth.
- Calcium and phosphorus for baby’s growing bones.
- Supports better gains in weight, length, and head circumference when compared to term Infants formula
- Preterm infants fed Similac NeoSure through the first year of life showed significantly increased lean body mass and less fat mass at 12 months corrected age.
- Improved visual acuity at 6 months corrected age.
- Improved early language development at 14 months corrected age.
- Lutein, a carotenoid naturally found in colostrum and human milk, has been shown to help support eye health in preterm infant.
- 25% of the fat blend as medium-chain triglycerides, an easily digested and well-absorbed fat source.
|Calories Per Serving||100 Calories|
RN: 001902S00495H02, SD: 237313, 57455, SD: 427732, 57430