Nutricia Infant Neocate DHA and ARA 14.1 oz are an Infant Formula containing nucleotides and DHA and ARA. Nucleotides, DHA and ARA are important nutrients for infants found in breast milk. These nutrients promote a baby’s visual and brain development. Manufactured by Nutricia, DHA/ARA is hypoallergenic.
This amino-acid-based formula helps manage cow milk allergy, multiple food protein intolerances (MFPI) and food-allergy-associated conditions: gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE), short bowel syndrome (SBS), malabsorption and other GI disorders. DHA/ARA is important for healthy growth and development.
Nutricia Neocate Infant DHA and ARA 14.1 oz Features:
- It also provides nucleotides that are present in human milk.
- 4.8 mg per 100 kcals.
- DHA at 0.35% fatty acids.
- DHA and ARA at a 1:1 ratio.
- Even more, 100% non-allergenic free amino acids.
- Over 90 publications and counting support Neocate.
- A nutritionally complete, powdered amino acid-based exempt infant formula with iron and 33% MCT.
|Brand||Neocate DHA & ARA|
|Manufacturer||Nutricia North America|
|Application||Amino Acid Based Infant Formula with Iron|
|Calories Per Serving||483 Calories|
|Storage Requirements||USP Controlled Room Temperature|
|User||Birth to 12 Months|
RN: 017050S00495H02, MMS: 572151, SD: 390054, UPC: 74973512595, 125626