TheraBand CLX Consecutive Loops deliver versatility and ease of use that change how people experience exercise and rehab. It’s all in the loops, which are versatile, simple, and inspiring. In a 2015 study, users sampled preferred CLX by 96% over traditional resistance bands. And according to multiple studies, the elastic resistance used in TheraBand CLX Consecutive Loops is equivalent to weight training in strength curve, muscle activation, perceived exertion, and strength gain.
The CLX loops provide multiple, unique grip and anchor options that enable open and closed hand grips, holding objects with resistance, no-grip-required Exercise and new Exercise that connect the upper and lower body work. CLX also makes it easier to add resistance to your favorite classic Exercise. Lightweight and portable, CLX has the potential to be an entire gym right in the palm of your hand and is made from non-latex rubber material for those concerned about latex allergies. A FREE integrated CLX App provides a CLX exclusive exercise library with unique support tools to enhance any rehab or training program.
Exercise bands provide external resistance that your muscles have to work against.
Loop Bands Features:
- Provides multiple unique grip options, enabling open and closed hand grip Exercise & no-grip-required Exercise
- Delivers versatility and convenience by providing the ability to simultaneously work the upper and lower body, create additional resistance for dumbbell training, and can be used in the clinic, at-home, or on-the-go
- Free integrated CLX App provides exclusive CLX Exercise to enhance any rehab or training program
- Non-Latex CLX with no scent and no powder meet the needs of those with latex allergies, and are the best option for facilities and hospitals with a “no latex policy”
- Available in 7 progressive resistance levels
Exercise bands Specification:
|Special Heavy (Black)||HYG12725||12725|
|Special Heavy (Silver)||HYG12726||12726|
RN: 020885S01295H02, MLK: HYG12727, 12727