Vive Health knee walker keeps your freedom, Steerable scooter allows you to keep your freedom and stay mobile during recovery. and Two fold points and the removable platform allow the scooter to be easily transported. Adjust knee pad to the desired height and replace locking pin to secure it in place. A knee walker Helps you to Stand as straight as possible, propel yourself forward using an uninjured leg.
Vive Health Knee Walker Features:
- FITS IN YOUR TRUNK: Lightweight and foldable for easy storage
- DUAL BRAKES: Rear braking system provides superior control and safety
- COMFORTABLE KNEE CUSHION: Contoured foam cushion is specifically designed to fit the shape of your knee
- SUPPORTS UP TO 300 LBS: Matte black steel frame easily supports up to 300 lbs
- ADJUSTABLE TO SUIT MOST HEIGHTS: Handles and knee cushion are easily adjusted to suit heights from 5’3″ to 6’ 8”
- 8” ALL-TERRAIN WHEELS: For a smooth ride over all surfaces and terrains
- FREE STORAGE BAG: Store your valuables in privacy, plus the bag is removable so you can take it wherever you need
- Knee Pad Height: Adjustable between 18″-23″
- Handle Bar Height: Adjustable in 1″ increments ranging from 33″ to 41″
- Knee Pad Dimensions: 14″ x 7″ (at widest part)
- Front Wheels + Frame: 16″ across (widest point of the scooter)
- Four 8-inch polyurethane wheels provide an exceptionally stable base for easy maneuverability both indoors and outdoors.
- Twofold points and the removable platform allows the scooter to be easily transported.
- Weight limit 300 lbs
- Minimal assembly required
- All tools required for assembly included
- For more detail reference our manual
- Center injured leg on the knee pad, covering the entire length of the padding
- Standing as straight as possible, propel yourself forward using an uninjured leg
- Engage the security lock before attempting to transfer from the knee walker
Steerable scooter Braking:
- Walker is equipped with a dual-wheel braking system.
- To adjust the brakes, turn the cable adjuster located on the hand brake.
Adjusting Pad Height:
- Loosen locking lever under the knee pad
- Remove locking pin
- Adjust knee pad to the desired height and replace locking pin to secure it in place
Adjusting Handle Height:
- Loosen adjustment screw on the handle by turning it counterclockwise until it can be removed
- Adjust handlebar grip to the desired height
- The knee walker is designed with both height adjustable knee pad and handle height to accommodate users 5’3″ to 6’5″
Product is designed for people recovering from:
- Foot surgery
- Broken leg, ankle, or foot
- Sprained leg, ankle, or foot
- Ulcers of the foot
- Knee walker
- Storage bag
RN: 011499S00995H02, MAP: 17999, UPC: 683405234166, MOB1007BLK, UPC: 818323024920, MOB1007PNK
There are no reviews yet.