Owen Mumford’s Unifine Pentips diabetic Pen Needles 32g 4mm also have anti-coring treatments at the rear of the needle for the clean piercing of the insulin cartridge, with no fragmentation. These Unifine Pentips needles are our thinnest needles ever!
The diabetic pen needles are ultra-thin insulin pen needle that is triple sharpened at the tip allowing for optimal injections and have a unique silicone lubricating coating for maximum comfort.
Unifine Pentips Insulin Pen Needles 32g 4mm Feature:
- Precision sharpened needle tips designed to reduce penetration force
- Thin wall technology to improve drug flow, aiding less thumb force and time to deliver the dose, reducing the risk of thumb arthritis2
- Anti-coring treatment at the rear of the needles for the sharp piercing of the drug cartridge with no-fragmentation for effective drug delivery
- Advanced silicone lubrication designed for a lower glide force
- Designed for a comfortable injection experience
- Low glide forces as the needle pass through the skin smoothly
- Reducing friction between the needle and patients’ skin, for smoother entry and removal of the needle
Diabetic Pen Needles Includes:
- Box of 30 Unifine Pentips 32g, 5/32 inch (4mm)
- Free pen needle remover included in each box
- Fits quickly and easily into Owen Mumford’s own Autopen
- Sterile single-use
Reference: 000470S00495H02, Z: 000000, SD: 615922, UPC: 08470114001, AN1140, MCK: 1851906