UltiCare 0.5 ml Insulin Syringe Regular Needle 29g, 1/2 Inch designed with a silicone coat for added glide. UltiComfort needles are easy to use and make your injections as pain-free as possible. The body size relates to the capacity of the medical syringe, and the needle size relates to the gauge of the needle. These 29 gauge diabetic insulin syringes are 100% latex-free. Also, These sterile, single-use Ulticare diabetic insulin syringes come in various body and needle sizes to fit every diabetic’s particular needs and dosages.
UltiCare 0.5 ml Insulin Syringe 29g Features:
- Needle and plunger caps are flanged for easier removal.
- The finger grip is wider than the industry standard for better injection control
- These 29 gauge Ulticare insulin safety syringes have The flat gasket that provides accuracy & ease of measurement
- Ease of filling – flat gasket for measurement accuracy.
- This Medical syringe is Latex-free throughout.
- Triple beveled tip for easier insertion.
- Bold clear markings
Medical Syringe Includes:
- 0.5ml Insulin Syringe Regular Needle 29g, 1/2 Inch- 100 Counts
You may also purchase other insulin syringes with needles in different sizes of gauges like UltiCare 0.5 ml Insulin Syringe Regular Needle 29 gauge, 1/2 Inch, UltiCare 1 ml Insulin Syringes Short Needles 30g, 5/16 Inch (Pack Count 100), and many more.
Reference: 001028S00795H02, Z: 000000, #298, SD: 750083, UPC: 35751509259, 09259, MCK: 1681378