Truform Diabetic Compression Socks, Loose Fit in white color are designed for anyone with special needs in foot care. The diabetic sock has Non-constricting gentle elasticity that helps keep compression stockings in place and prevents bunching and sliding. Natural cotton material helps reduce soreness and blistering and provides exceptional comfort, easy-care, and excellent absorbency. Truform Diabetic sock Ideal for diabetic patients or anyone with sensitive feet. Diabetic sock also used as a night stockings to hold bandage or medication creams.
Diabetic Crew Length Socks contain Natural cotton materials that help to reduce irritation and blistering and provide outstanding comfort, secure-care, and excellent absorbency. White crew compression hosiery Ideal for the diabetic patient, or anyone with sensitive feet issues.
Truform Diabetic Compression Socks Features:
- Truform 1918 free fit diabetic socks for men and women
- Unisex fit;
- This support hose Protect sensitive skin, nerve, and tissue in feet
- Nonrestrictive orthopedic construction for diabetes patients;
- Plush natural cotton cradles the foot
- Seamless toe closure prevents irritation;
- Help reduce rubbing, chafing, sores, bruising, blistering
- Increase warmth for Raynaud’s syndrome;
- This compression hosiery Use as a night sock to hold bandages or medication creams
- Made in the USA;
- Superior comfort air knit breathability;
- this support hose Fits inside shoes or boots
Reference: 000769S00495H02, Z: 001123, #818, SD: 839456, UPC: 04850349185, 1918WH-L