Truform Anti-embolism Knee High Compression Stockings 18 mmHg apply gradual compression therapy to the legs and assist blood vessels to circulate blood back to the heart. Surgical stockings Doctor-recommended socks for the recuperating patient. This support hose ideal for use during post-surgical home convalescent. These anti embolism socks have The classic smooth-knit textured fabric that helps conceal blemishes
The Anti-embolism Stocking open toe feature allows for easy toe inspection and permits one standard size to fit a variety of foot dimensions. A white color option allows for less clinical appearance. Truform men’s compression socks come precisely calibrated and feature an 18 mmHg graduation compression to reduce the danger of developing the thromboembolic disease. These Truform compression stockings come in a wide range of sizes and several colors.
Truform Anti-embolism Knee High Compression Stockings Feature:
- Thrombo-embolic deterrent
- Graduated compression includes in anti embolism socks;
- This Truform men’s open toe compression socks 18 mmHg targeted at the ankle
- Truform men’s compression socks Designed for the recuperating patient.
- TruForm Diabetic socks Ideal for use during after surgery home convalescence.
- Open Toe
- Comfortable soft top
- TruForm Diabetic socks Use after surgery when inactive or bed was ridden to help reduce the danger of thromboembolic disease
- Truform men’s compression socks Help to prevent swelling, edema fluid retention, DVT vein clots, pooling of blood, pulmonary embolism
- Generous reinforced toe and knit-in defined heel for durability, comfort and proper fit
- This support hose Manufactured using 89% nylon & 11% spandex; does not include natural rubber latex
Anti-embolism Stocking Size:
How to apply Knee High Stockings:
Reference: 001126S00495H02, Z: 002509, #7K, SD: 839506, 0808BG-S