TheraBand Tubing with Handles are made from high-quality natural rubber latex and are ideal for upper-body exercise, rehabilitation, fitness, and conditioning in the clinic or at-home. The resistance tubing makes measuring progress and achieving goals for fitness or therapy easier than ever before and includes the added convenience of attached handles for a ready-to-use solution. They are available in 7 color-coded levels of resistance, determined by thickness of the tubing, which allows users to recognize improvement as it happens and gives at-a-glance documentation of progress from one level to the next.
TheraBand Resistance Tubing Features:
- Progressive resistance strength training.
- Tracks and measures progress with 6 color-coded band thicknesses.
- Prevents hand fatigue and slipping.
- Soft, padded grip handles for comfort.
- Resistances: thin (yellow, 48″), medium, (red, 48″), heavy (green, 48″), x-heavy (blue, 48″), special-heavy (black, 50″) and super-heavy (silver, 50″).
- Comes in bulk or retail packaging.
- Illustrated exercise pamphlet included.
- Standard hard PVC handles also available.
TheraBand Tubings Specification:
Reference: 001741S00995H02, ZH: 002069, MLK: HYG306BLK, 21735