The TheraBand Progressive Hand Trainer can be used after hand or wrist surgery to strengthen the hand and fingers. These thin latex sheets are designed to increase range of motion and mobility of the hand in patients with extremely weak grip who have difficulty with daily tasks. Six resistance levels allow patients to progress as their hand strength increases. With more than 60 access holes, the elastic sheets are great for countless Exercise for the hand and wrist
Progressive Hand Trainer Features:
- Assists patients recovering from finger, hand or wrist surgery, helps improve hand, finger, and thumb strength and mobility
- Secure latex sheets inside hand training ring (sold separately) and use holes to perform stretching, squeezing, and pinching Exercise
- Sheets are designed to be less challenging than TheraBand Hand XTrainers and therapy putty for people with extremely weak hands and fingers or those recovering from surgery
- For 1 or 2 handed use.
- Circular exercise sheets come in 2x-light (tan), x-light (yellow), light (red), medium (green), heavy (blue) and x-heavy (black).
- Set of 6 refill sheets sold separately.
TheraBand Trainer Specification:
|2X-Light – (Tan)||HYG220TAN|
|Heavy – (Green)||HYG220GRN|
|Medium – (Red)||HYG220RD|
|Multiple Resistance – (Multiple Colors)||HYG208|
|Special Heavy – (Black)||HYG220BLK|
|X- Heavy – (Blue)||HYG220BL|