The TheraBand Professional Resistance Band Loops by Hygenic are pre-made continuous loops to wrap securely around the knees, ankles or even the hands and head. The Band loop is ideal for rehabilitation after surgery or to regain or improve strength and flexibility in the hips, glutes, and knees. When wrapped around both arms or around the arms and head it works on rotating the shoulders, strengthening the neck and improving posture.
The resistance band loops are available in three lengths to work with a variety of body compositions and requirements. There are also four resistance levels using Hygenic’s color-code system starting with thin yellow for the lightest weight that works up to extra heavy blue. This provides a visual indicator of progress as the user moves from one color level to the next.
Professional Resistance Band Loops Features:
- Continuous loop resistance bands are ideal workout and therapy tools to rehabilitate muscles, increase strength, and improve flexibility in the lower extremities
- 3 inch wide bands can be used for a variety of exercises that target the glutes, knees, and hips
- Offered in 3 lengths that measure 8, 12, or 18 inches when laying flat
- Color-coded based on varying resistance levels that range from 3 – 5.8 pounds at 100% elongation
- Lightweight elastic bands are designed in a loop to eliminate the need to tie traditional bands
Band Loop Specification:
RN: 000671S01295H02, ZV: 000608, MLK: HYG25112GRN, 20831