The TheraBand Pro Series Exercise Balls used to stretch joints and relieve pain throughout the body. It helps to condition muscles and improve posture. It also increases flexibility and coordination. The Pro Series Exercise Ball incorporated into exercise routines or physical therapy programs. This ball made out of high-quality vinyl and has twice the wall thickness as standard exercise balls. It is burst-resistant and designed to deflate slowly.
In addition to all those features, the latitudinal ribs around the ball make it easy to pick up. The ball comes with two plugs, an inflation adapter, a measuring tape, and a TheraBand Exercise Ball Guide Poster that has 24 detailed exercises.
TheraBand Pro Series Exercise Balls Features:
- Can be used to stretch joints and relieve pain
- Helps condition muscles and improve posture
- Prevents back pain
- Improves flexibility and coordination
- Burst resistant
- Designed to deflate slowly
- Wall thickness is twice that of standard exercise balls
- Made of high-quality vinyl
- Latitudinal ribs that make the ball easy to grab
- Comes with 2 plugs, an inflation adapter, measuring tape, and poster
Reference: 003324S00995H02, ZV: 004642, MLK: HYG24975CMB, 23145