TheraBand Professional Non-Latex Resistance Bands help users rehabilitate injuries, improve functional living, enhance athletic performance, and makes measuring progress and achieving goals for fitness or therapy easy. The resistance bands are easy-to-use, convenient, portable, and are an effective alternative to free weights and weight machines.
They can be used in the clinic, at-home, or on-the-go. They are available in 8 color-coded levels of progressive resistance, giving at-a-glance documentation of progress from one level to the next and allows the user to progress as they get stronger. This is also an ideal choice for latex-sensitive users as it’s not made from natural rubber latex.
Professional Resistance Band Kit Features:
- Tones & conditions all major muscle groups, perfect for those with latex allergies or sensitivities
- Each band measures 5 Feet long X 4 Inches wide and comes in three color-coded resistance levels: Beginner set includes Yellow, Red, and Green resistances, while Advanced includes Blue, Black, and Silver resistances
- Can be used for strength training, stretching, rehabilitation, and increasing range of motion for both upper and lower extremities
- Easy-to-use. versatile, and convenient, can be used in the clinic, at-home, or on-the-go
- Includes basic exercise instructions written by a licensed physical therapist