The TheraBand Instructional Swim Bar is a multipurpose swimming aid made from two high-density foam buoys and a comfortable long hand bar. This swimming aid useful pool fitness equipment helps improve trunk stabilization, strength, flexibility, and balance. Incorporate the TheraBand Swim Bar into water exercise programs to create effective, low impact full-body workouts that increase range of motion and improve function.
Instructional Swim Bar Features:
- Provides greater resistance during swimming and hydrotherapy Exercise to strengthen the upper body and lower body.
- Use in low-impact water workouts during physical therapy and training to strengthen muscles without adding pressure to joints
- Comfortable and padded long hand bar with two buoyant weights on either end
- Children should use under adult supervision to learn to swim
- Constructed from two modules of high density buoyant foam