TheraBand Hand Exerciser used to build hand, forearm and finger strength as well as flexibility and range of motion through a series of 5 resistance color-coded levels. Hand Exerciser ball Great for building flexibility, range of motion and improving grip.
Also, the hand exercisers provide a variety of rehabilitation options. Even more, Regular use also provides therapeutic relief for arthritis sufferers.
TheraBand Hand Exerciser Ball Features:
- Even more, hand-exercisers Can be heated or frozen for additional therapy options
- Unique soft feel Hand Exerciser ball for rehabbing and strengthening hands, and is essential for rock climbers, bodybuilders, golfers, guitarists, pianists, and racket sports players to increase grip strength
- Great for increasing flexibility, range of motion, fine and gross motor skills and relieving arthritis pain, can be heated or cooled for hot and cold therapy relief and is easy to clean with soap and water
- Product may become tacky with use, and you can reduce stickiness simply by dusting product with either corn starch or baby powder
- The softer yellow and red models are a non-messy alternative to hand putty, stronger models are a far better option than standard stress balls or other hand strength devices
Reference: 000511S00495H02, ZC:001795, #184, SD: 759308, 13086, SD: 759290, 13087