TheraBand Hand Exerciser Ball used to build hand, forearm and finger strength as well as flexibility. The hand exerciser also has a range of motion through a series of 5 resistance color-coded levels. Hand Exercise ball Great for building flexibility, range of movement and improving grip.
You also place the Hand Exerciser Ball in the freezer or microwave oven prior to therapy to add hot or cold therapeutic relief during the session. Following your exercise, you may want to apply Biofreeze cold therapy to sore muscles and joints in the hand which is helpful after training.
Also, the hand exercisers provide a variety of rehabilitation options. Even more, Regular use also provides therapeutic relief for arthritis sufferers.
Each physical therapy exercise geared to the patient needing to relieve wrist and hand pain post-surgery or from an overuse injury or arthritis. The TheraBand Hand Exercise Ball is truly versatile for other strengthening applications as well.
TheraBand Hand Exerciser Ball Features:
- Even more, hand-exercisers Can be heated or frozen for additional therapy options
- Unique soft feel Hand Exercise ball for rehabbing and strengthening hands
- Hand Exerciser Ball also essential for rock climbers, bodybuilders, golfers, guitarists, pianists, and racket sports players to increase grip strength
- The hand Exercise ball is Great for increasing flexibility, range of motion, fine and gross motor skills and relieving arthritis pain,
- Can be heated or cooled for hot and cold therapy relief and is easy to clean with soap and water
- Product may become tacky with use
- You Also reduce stickiness simply by dusting product with either corn starch or baby powder
- The softer yellow and red models are a non-messy alternative to hand putty,
- Stronger models are a far better option than standard stress balls or other hand strength devices
RN: 000511S00495H02, SD: 759308, 13086, SD: 759290, 13087, MCK: 3518750