The TheraBand FlexBar Resistance Bar is a flexible, durable device used to complete hand, wrist, forearm, and elbow exercises. Red Flexbar also improves grip and forearm strength through bending and twisting. It also provides excellent upper extremity stabilization exercises through easy oscillation movement.
Also, showed that one exercise performed with the TheraBand FlexBar reduced elbow pain by 81 %. Also, strength in tendons by 72% for Elbow sufferers. Even more, The TheraBand FlexBar is a simple, cost-effective, surgery-free, an injection-free solution for Tennis Elbow or Golfer’s Elbow.
Simple and Effective
The TheraBand FlexBar is a clinical-research-proven to be effective in treating Tennis Elbow and Golfer’s Elbow. The landmark study, covered by the New York Times, Reader’s Digest, USA Today, and many other national and international publications.
TheraBand FlexBar is perfect for those looking to strengthen the elbow, wrist, forearm. And for hand for sports, painting, rock climbing, guitar playing. Many daily activities like opening doors and jars.
The simple exercises are provided with the product. Also, By progressing from one resistance level to the next, the FlexBar family offers a measurable, functional exercise and training program.
TheraBand FlexBar Resistance Bar Features:
- TheraBand FlexBar Red is ideal for those suffering from elbow pain and looking to increase flexibility and range of motion
- Clinically researched and proven to reduce elbow pain by 81% and increase strength in the tendons by 72% in tennis elbow patients, Tyler Twist with FlexBar is simple and works
- Ridged design is easy to grip, twist and oscillate for elbow, wrist, forearm and hand rehabilitation
- upper extremity strengthening, lateral epicondylitis therapy
- FlexBar is portable and also, convenient exercise, rehab, and injury prevention equipment, the packaging also includes detailed exercise instructions
- Red Flexbar 12” long, 1 1/2” diameter, made from dry natural rubber, takes 10 pounds of force to bend to a U-shape
- It works to improve upper extremities and decrease pain through bending, twisting or oscillating
- Great for baseball players, golfers, and tennis players, and those suffering from overuse to strengthen the arm and shoulder and reduce pain in the forearm and elbow
RN: 001021S00495H02, SD: 759332, UPC: 08745313089, 13089