The TheraBand FlexBar- Medium used for forearm and grip strengthening exercises that tone and build muscles. Even more, Resistance FlexBar Clinically proved to increase the strength of tendons by 72% for tennis elbow patients, this is the perfect hand grip trainer for recovering from epicondylitis and regaining full strength.
Also, This twist bar is made for stretching the upper extremities to help reduce muscle soreness and joint pain. When recovering from elbow injuries or surgery, it can be nearly impossible to find the right tools with so many splints, bands, braces, and straps available. Stop trying remedies that won’t work and choose the TheraBand FlexBar, which is backed by clinical research, for your rehabilitation experience.
A FlexBar for Every Need
FlexBars come in four resistance levels so there’s one for any workout need. The low resistances make great hand grippers and wrist strengtheners for handgrip training and wrist injury rehab. The upper levels are ideal for tennis elbow golfer’s elbow pain relief.
TheraBand FlexBar- Medium Features:
- TheraBand FlexBar Green is ideal for those suffering from tennis elbow pain, looking to increase flexibility and range of motion, and to strengthen the elbow, wrist, forearm, and hand
- Clinically researched and proven to reduce elbow pain by 81% and increase strength in the tendons by 72% in tennis elbow patients, Tyler Twist with FlexBar is simple and works
- Ridged design is easy to grip and twist for elbow, wrist, forearm and hand rehabilitation and strengthening, lateral epicondylitis therapy, great for musicians, painters and gardeners
- FlexBar is portable and convenient exercise, rehab, and injury prevention equipment, packaging includes detailed exercise instructions
- 12″ long, 1 3/4″ diameter, made from dry natural rubber, takes 15 pounds of force to bend to a U-shape
Reference: 001021S00495H02, ZC:001993, SD: 759373, UPC:08745313090, 13090