TheraBand CLX Consecutive Loops deliver versatility and ease of use that change how people experience exercise and rehab. It’s all in the loops, which are versatile, simple, and inspiring. In a 2015 study, users sampled preferred CLX by 96% over traditional resistance bands. And according to multiple studies, the elastic resistance used in TheraBand CLX Consecutive Loops is equivalent to weight training in strength curve, muscle activation, perceived exertion, and strength gain.
The CLX loops provide multiple, unique grip and anchor options that enable open and closed hand grips, holding objects with resistance, no-grip-required Exercise and new Exercise that connect the upper and lower body work. CLX also makes it easier to add resistance to your favorite classic Exercise. Lightweight and portable, CLX has the potential to be an entire gym right in the palm of your hand and is made from non-latex rubber material for those concerned about latex allergies. A FREE integrated CLX App provides a CLX exclusive exercise library with unique support tools to enhance any rehab or training program.
TheraBand CLX Consecutive Loop Bands Features:
- Provides multiple unique grip options, enables Exercise like open and closed hand grips, holding objects with resistance, no-grip-required Exercise
- Enables never before possible Exercise like simultaneous upper and lower body work, opening amazing possibilities for the series athlete
- Color-coded Progressive Resistance system allows users to recognize improvement as it happens, as you grow stronger you can move up to the next color
- Highest quality non-latex resistance bands are recognized as the original system of progressive resistance for over 40 years
- Each band measures 5 Foot long X 4 Inch wide and comes in three color-coded resistance levels: Yellow-3-4.3 lbs.; Red-3.7-5.5 lbs.; Green-4.6-6.7 lbs
Loop Band Specification:
|Heavy (Green)||5′ Individual Band||HYG12716|
|Medium (Red)||5′ Individual Band||HYG12715|
|Special Heavy (Black)||5′ Individual Band||HYG12718|
|Super Heavy (Silver)||5′ Individual Band||HYG12719|
|Thin (Yellow)||5′ Individual Band||HYG12714|
|X-Heavy (Blue)||5′ Individual Band||HYG12717|
Reference: 001109S00995H02, ZV: 001338, MLK: HYG12716, 12716-T