Teleflex Rusch MMG H2O Hydrophilic Closed System Intermittent Catheter Kit is designed to maximize patient comfort and reduce urethral trauma. The MMG H2O glides easily into the urethra after activation of the unique hydrophilic coating using the integrated 0.09% sterile saline pouch. Its soft silicone introducer tip protects the catheter from the bacteria residing within the distal urethra reducing the risk of urinary tract infection.
MMG H2O Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter Kit Features:
- Designed to promote patient comfort as studies show that using hydrophilic-coated catheters reduces urethral micro trauma.
- The hydrophilic coating, allows the Rusch MMG H2O to glide easily through the urethra.
- The soft silicone introducer protects the catheter from bacteria residing in the first few centimeters of the urethra, helping to reduce the risk of urinary tract infection.
- The collection bag holds 1300 mL.
- The Rusch MMG H2O Catheter Kit contains sterile gloves (not made with natural rubber latex), underpad, antiseptic skin prep, gauze, and refuse bag for convenient disposal.
Teleflex Catheter Specifications:
|Catheter French Size||16FR|
|Catheter Style||Coated Catheters|
|Catheter Tip||Silicone Introducer Tip|
|Size mL||1300 mL|
|Pack Count||Mfg Number|
Reference: 000295S01495H02, ZH: 000399, MLK: TLF20096160, 20096160