Teleflex Rusch has introduced an innovative new Hydrophilic Intermittent Closed System Catheter Kit called the MMG H2O to allow easy catheter insertion for less chance of urethral trauma and infection. This line of Rusch Catheters includes a hydrophilic coating, coupled with 0.9 percent sterile saline, to allow the catheter tube to glide through the urethra with little discomfort.
The closed catheter kit comes with a soft silicone introducer that protects the catheter from transporting any bacteria that may be near the first few centimeters of the urethra during insertion. This will reduce the chance of creating a urinary tract infection.
Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter Features:
- Designed to promote patient comfort as studies show that using hydrophilic-coated catheters reduces urethral micro trauma.
- The hydrophilic coating, allows the Rusch MMG H2O to glide easily through the urethra.
- The soft silicone introducer protects the catheter from bacteria residing in the first few centimeters of the urethra, helping to reduce the risk of urinary tract infection.
- The collection bag holds 1300 mL.
- The Rusch MMG H2O Catheter Kit contains sterile gloves (not made with natural rubber latex), underpad, antiseptic skin prep, gauze, and refuse bag for convenient disposal.
|Catheter French Size||14FR|
|Catheter Kit Includes||Sterile gloves,Refuse bag,Gauze,Antiseptic towelette|
|Size mL||1300 mL|
Teleflex Intermittent Catheter Table:
|Pack Count||Mfg Number|
Reference: 000295S01495H02, ZV: 000382, MLK: TLF20096140, 20096140