Teleflex LLC Rusch urethral Intermittent catheter is designed to be a helpful solution for difficult catheterization. Rüsch Tiemann catheters are flexible with a curved tip and stiff shaft making catheterization easier. Each tip is color coded to indicate a specific french size and the notch on the catheter funnel helps the user maintain the curved catheter tip in the proper up position during catheterization.
NOTE: This product requires a prescription. Please UPLOAD Rx here or fax your prescription at (813)-466-7976 or send an email to email@example.com
Teleflex Urethral Catheter Features:
- Teleflex LLC Rusch Urethral Catheters
- The flexible design is achieved by molding the tip separately and then joining it to the shaft.
- The catheters are made of siliconized PVC. For single use only.
- The notch on the catheter funnel is used to indicate the tip position
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Eyes||2 Staggered Eyelets|
|French Size||18 Fr.|
|Material||Silicone Coated PVC|
RN: 000197S00495H02, MMS: 216277, MLK: TLF2218180, MFG: 221800-000180