The Stander EZ Adjust Bed Rail is one of our most popular bed rails! Full Size Bed rails are the only adjust bed rail on the market that extends in length after installation for Full-Fall Protection. Elderly Bed Rails can be used as a half-bed rail to get in-and-out of bed. Full Size Bed rails extend to a full-size bed rail at night for full fall protection.
The EZ Safety Rails easily adjusts from 26” – 42” inches with the push of a button – and folds down and out of the way when not in use. Full Size Bed rails also come with a convenient organizer pouch to keep handy items close by – and like all of our bed rails, rail blends in with your bedroom (like another piece of furniture) so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
EZ Adjust Bed Rail Features:
- Half + Full-Size Rails for bed – Extends in length after installation for both standing support and fall protection.
- Hide-Away – Fold Elderly bed rails down and out of the way when not in use.
- Easy Installation – No tools required!
- 4-Pocket Organizer Pouch – Keeps handy items close by.
- Safety Strap – Secures rails in-between mattress and bed frame.
- Universal Height – Accommodates any home or hospital bed.
- Low Profile – Matches look and feel of your home.
Elderly Bed Rails Specification:
|Width of Rail||Locks in place at 26 Inch, 34 Inch & 42 Inch after installing on bed|
|Fits mattress thickness of||12 – 18 Inch|
|Height of Rail||23 Inch high from the base of the mattress|
|Gap Between Rails||3 Inch|
|Weight of Product||14 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Assembly||Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and Allen Wrench (Included)|
|Package Dimensions||28 x 21 x 1.5 Inch|
Features & Uses Of Elderly Bed Rails:
Reference: 008296S02495H02, ZV: 010900, #7, MCK: 879861, SD: 310029, UPC: 89756400081, 8000