The Stander EZ Adjust Bed Rail is one of our most popular bed rails! It is the only bed rail on the market that extends in length after installation for Full-Fall Protection. Bed Rails can be used as a half-bed rail to get in-and-out of bed – and extends to a full-size bed rail at night for full fall protection.
The EZ Rails easily adjusts from 26” – 42” inches with the push of a button – and folds down and out of the way when not in use. Rails also come with a convenient organizer pouch to keep handy items close by – and like all of our bed rails, rail blends in with your bedroom (like another piece of furniture) so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
EZ Adjust Bed Rail Features:
- Half + Full-Size Bed Rail – Extends in length after installation for both standing support and fall protection.
- Hide-Away – Fold bed rail down and out of the way when not in use.
- Easy Installation – No tools required!
- 4-Pocket Organizer Pouch – Keeps handy items close by.
- Safety Strap – Secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame.
- Universal Height – Accommodates any home or hospital bed.
- Low Profile – Matches look and feel of your home.
Bed Rail Specification:
|Width of Rail||Locks in place at 26 Inch, 34 Inch & 42 Inch after installed on bed|
|Fits mattress thickness of||12 – 18 Inch|
|Height of Rail||23 Inch high from the base of mattress|
|Gap Between Rails||3 Inch|
|Weight of Product||14 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Assembly||Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and Allen Wrench (Included)|
|Package Dimensions||28 x 21 x 1.5 Inch|
Bed Rail Video:
Reference: 008296S02995H02, ZV: 010900, #5, MCK: 879861, SD: 310029, UPC: 89756400081, 8000