Smith & Nephew NO-STING SKIN-PREP Barrier Applicator is a versatile, alcohol-free, liquid film-forming skin protectant that can be used on intact or damaged skin to help prevent irritation caused by: Moisture associated dermatitis from wound exudate or ostomy effluent, Incontinence associated dermatitis.
Skin-Prep Barrier Applicator Features:
- Protects skin from incontinence, skin trauma from tape stripping, friction, reduces potential for stinging
- Latex, preservative, alcohol, fragrance-free formula
- Hypoallergenic, sterile formula
- Fast-drying extends dressing wear time
- Transparent coverage provides visual skin inspection
- CHG compatible/Pediatric tested for use on full-term infants 0-36 months with normal skin
- Flexible – conforms to awkward areas like elbows and heels
- Waterproof, breathable see-through the barrier
- Removable with UNI-SOLVE◊ or REMOVE◊ adhesive remover
- Available in wipes, swabs, and spray
- Effective barrier protection
- NO-STING SKIN-PREP forms a film upon application to intact or damaged skin. This film provides a long lasting, waterproof barrier which acts as a protective interface between the skin and bodily wastes, fluids, adhesive dressings, drainage tubes, external catheters, and around ostomy sites.
- NO-STING SKIN-PREP may help reduce friction during the removal of tape. It can also be used on heels, elbows and other areas at risk of irritation due to friction.
- NO-STING SKIN-PREP forms a protective film on skin that serves as a skin protection which may reduce exposure to urine and feces.
- The product may be used on adults, children, and full-term infants for one month.
NO-STING Applicator Specifications:
|Manufacturer||Smith & Nephew|
|Active Ingredients||Hexamethyldisiloxane / Acrylate Copolymer|
|Application||Skin Barrier Applicator|
|Number Per Pack||1 per Pack|
|Packaging Type||Individual Packet|
|Strength||75% / 25% Strength|
RN: 000096S00495H02, MMS: 776899, 59420700