Skin-Prep Protection Dressing Wipes removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue isn’t left in or around the wound area. Film coating forms and bonds to the skin. The Dressing Wipes does not have to be peel off from the skin when changing bandages or appliances.
Skin-prep wipes use Effective protection between tape and skin. Wipes reduce the risk of tape stripping. Also, Helps in tape, film and appliance adhesion. Reduces friction. Pediatrician tested.
Skin-prep Protection Dressing Wipes Features:
- Helps tape and film adhesion.
- Fast and easy to use, only one coat required, so less product per application.
- Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue isn’t left in or around the wound area.
- Applies easily, even on awkward areas such as elbows, knees, and heels. Moves naturally with patients’ skin and won’t crack or peel.
- Allows skin to “breathe” so tapes and films adhere better.
- Pack of 50
Dressing Wipes Specification:
|Active Ingredients||Purified Water, Diglycol, Glycerin , Sorbitol , Octoxynol- 9 , Dimethycone Copolyol , Diazolidinyl Urea , Methyparaben|
|Application||Skin Barrier Wipe|
Reference: 000496S00795H02, ZW: 001029, #1K, MCK: 1468701, SD: 298018, UPC: 04056511452, 420400