The ProBasics Steel Drop-Arm Bedside Commode chair with removable arms features a durable steel frame with an easy-release push-button. Drop arm Bariatric commodes have the arm mechanism allowing for safe lateral patient transfers to and from commodes. In addition, Soft armrests allow for comfortable positioning and are anti-slip to help reduce the risk of slips and falls.
The anti-slip, soft Hypalon armrests provide extra comfort and support. The frame also configured to be used as a bariatric bedside commode, toilet safety frame or raised toilet seat. The tool-free removable back makes configuring the commode easy for any application. In addition, seat height also adjusts to allow for a variety of uses and accommodate a wide range of users.
Drop-Arm Bedside Commode Chair Features:
- The Durable steel frame provides strength and stability
- Also, Equipped with easy-to-release arm mechanism for safe lateral transfers to and from the commode
- Push-button drop-arm allows easier side transfer
- Soft, slip-resistant Hypalon covered armrests
- Seat height readily adjusts in one-inch increments
- Commode Chair Bucket slides easily into place
- Drop-Arm Commodes has Removable backrest
- Also, Commodes Comes complete with 7.5-quart commode bucket with carrying handle and splash guard
- Drop-arm Commode chair Color: white frame, gray accessories
Bariatric Bedside Commodes Manual File:
Reference: 004693S01995H02, Z: 00 , #189, SD: 737841, UPC: 815067071906, BSDAC