The Posey Bed Alarm Sensor Over Mattress Sensor is a critical safety alarm sensor used to detect when a patient is exiting their bed who are at risk of falling and therefore are under fall management care.
The mattress pad sensor ensures the safety of the patient by the alarming caregiver of potential harm. The pad alarm is placed over the mattress and beneath the patient and when a patient’s body weight is absent the mattress pad activates the alarm to warn the caregiver.
Posey Bed Alarm Sensor Features:
- Combined with these Sensors, the Posey KeepSafe Deluxe and Sitter Select Alarms are useful in a wide variety of fall management applications.
- All Alarms may be used in a bed or chair.
- Adapters for most facility nurse call systems are available.
- The chair sensor is for use with wheelchairs, geriatric chairs, or other seating use.
Alarm Sensor Specifications:
|For Use With||For Posey KeepSafe, KeepSafe Deluxe, Sitter Select, Sitter II Alarms|
|Dimensions||13 X 32 Inch|
|Type||Top of Mattress|
- Patients at risk for fall injuries.
- Do not use the system with memory foam mattresses or low air-loss mattresses or overlays.
- Only use the system with Posey alarms.
- Pad intended for single-resident use and not for multiple residents.
- Make sure the pad is ON for monitoring mode.
RN: 006007S00995H02, ZV: 004182, MCK: 571041, 8307