Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation is a therapy that uses low-voltage electrical current for pain relief. The Nova Tens Electronic Nerve Stimulator is user-friendly and offers 3 modes:
- Burst Mode (“B”): Bursts occur twice per second. Pulse width adjustable with the frequency fixed at 100Hz.
- Normal Mode (“N”): Continuous stimulation.
- Modulation Mode (“M”): Pulse Rate is automatically varied in a 10-second looping cycle. Pulse rate linearly decreases by 40% over four seconds, remains constant for one second, then linearly increases back to its original value over a four-second period. Cycle then repeats.
Nova Tens Electronic Nerve Stimulator Features:
- The system includes a device, lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes, 9V battery, hard plastic carrying case, and instruction manual
- Power Source: 9-volt battery
- Modes: Standard, Modulate, and Burst
- Channels: Dual
- Timer: 30 and 60 minutes or continuous
- Pulse-Width: 50-250 Microseconds, Adjustable
- Pulse-Rate: 2-150 Hz
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-80 mA each channel
- Waveform: Asymmetrical biphasic square pulse
Tens Stimulator Specification:
RN: 003100S02495H02, UPC: 652308009249, TENS-3000