Medline Medlite Full Electric Hospital Bed is an economical option because it has features that will extend the life of the bed as well as a low price. The life-extending features make this a more durable bed. First, the Homecare bed has an extra steel plate welded to the middle of the frame which helps give added support. The surface of the metal parts is painted with a chip and scratch-resistant enamel and clear coat making the bed last longer and look better because it will resist rusting. The remote is heavy-duty and will resist impacts as well as moisture. All of these features mean that it is less likely you will need to replace the bed as soon as you would lesser quality beds.
Medline Medlite Full Electric Hospital Bed Features:
- Recessed headspring supports and foot assembly reduce the chance of pinching and injuries.
- Lightweight beds make transporting easier.
- Smooth-rolling casters make the bed easy to move.
- Strong beds have an extra steel plate welded to the middle of the frame, painted frames with enamel finish and clear coat for a chip and scratch-resistant finish, plastic wood grain end panels and heavy-duty remotes that resist breakage and moisture.
- This Full Electric Hospital Bed is Easy to use and clean
- Five year warranty on This Electric Bed
Hospital Bed Specification:
|BED STYLE||Full Electric|
|DECK STYLE||Split Spring|
|INCLUDES STAFF CONTROL OPENING||No|
|LENGTH INCHES||80 “|
|MAX HEIGHT INCHES||22.5 in|
|MAX LENGTH INCHES||80 in|
|MAX WIDTH INCHES||36 in|
|MIN HEIGHT INCHES||14.5 in|
|MIN LENGTH INCHES||80 in|
|MIN WIDTH INCHES||36 in|
|WEIGHT CAPACITY POUNDS||450 lb|
Reference: 048051S02995H10, ZV: 080000, MDR107003L