Medline K4 Basic Lightweight Wheelchair with Elevating Leg Rests is ideal for those looking for an easily portable wheelchair without sacrificing sturdiness or weight capacity. The K4 Bariatric wheelchair weighs only 33 lbs (excluding foot riggings) and has dual height axels.
These models feature adjustable backs and the threaded seat screw inserts reduce stripping from upholstery damage to give the chair a longer life. The wheels feature sealed bearings to keep dirt out, making the wheels virtually maintenance-free.
Medline K4 Basic Lightweight Wheelchair Features:
- This Bariatric portable wheelchair has Durable, TIG-welded frame with gray powder coat finish plus swing-back, desk length arms with flip-back arm release for easy in and out
- Breathable nylon upholstery plus custom adjustability (dual axle hemi-height and back height) provides a more comfortable patient experience
- Smooth-rolling, solid, flat-free latex tires;
- quick-release axles for easy, tool-free removal of rear wheels
- Seat size of portable wheelchair is 6 Inch x 18 Inch
- The bariatric wheelchair has a weight capacity of 300 lb.
Portable Wheelchair with Elevating Leg Rests Specification:
|ARM LENGTH||Desk Length|
|BACK HEIGHT||17 in|
|CASTER SIZE||8 “|
|LEG REST STYLE||Elevating|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT (LB)||33.5 lb|
|QUICK RELEASE AXLES||No|
|REAR WHEEL SIZE||24|
|SEAT DEPTH||16 in|
|SEAT WIDTH||18 “|
|SEAT TO FLOOR HEIGHT||20″|
|WEIGHT CAPACITY||300 lb.|
Reference: 012900S04995H02, ZW: 020058, MDS806550E