The Advantage Magnetic Patient Alarm by Medline gives peace of mind to caregivers by transmitting an audible alarm when the patient leaves a chair or bed. These Patient safety alarms prevent potential harm to individuals receiving care who are a fall risk and have a tendency to wander.
The device is easy to use and works by fastening an alarm to a bed or chair with a tether pull cord that clips to the patient’s clothing. As the patient gets up to walk away, the magnetic pull switch releases from any angle to eliminate false alarms and clothing from tearing. The caregiver or staff can use the battery check button without sounding alarmed to make sure the alarm is in working mode.
Magnetic Patient Alarm Features:
- Inhibit patient wandering with this efficient alarm
- The magnetic pull switch releases from any angle, helping to eliminate false alarms and clothing tears
- Mounts on bed or chair
- Tether clips to patient’s clothing
- Recessed on/off switch on side of the alarm
- Battery check button allows the caregiver to check batteries without sounding alarmed
- Uses 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Adjustable cord
Patient Safety Alarms Specification:
|PRODUCT FUNCTION||Patient Monitor|
How to Guide Medline Magnetic Pull Cord Alarm:
Reference: 000950S00495H2, ZV: 002141, #62, MDT5000Z