Mckesson Non-Sterile Stockinette Tubular Cotton Stockinettes is knitted from high-grade yarn and inspected to guarantee consistent knit construction, cleanliness, and proper roll dimensions. It is Used under plaster casts for skin protection. Tubular cotton stockinettes provide pressure to hold a dressing in place.
Stockinette Tubular Features:
- McKesson Non-Sterile Tubular Cotton Stockinettes
- 4 inch X 25 yds.
- Knitted from high-grade yarn and inspected to guarantee consistent knit construction, cleanliness, and proper roll dimensions.
- Used under plaster casts for skin protection.
- Provides pressure to hold dressing in place.
- Use with orthopedic appliances.
- Packaged in an easy-to-use dispenser box on a continuous roll, allowing user to determine length.
|Dimensions||4 Inch X 25 Yard|
RN: 001549S00495H02, MMS: 457631, MFG: 16-4T-425