Mckesson Solid Full Body Patient Lift Sling is designed to support the patient during the lift and transfer procedures. It can be used with any competitive floor-style lift.
Solid, polyester material, reinforced at all points of attachment to ensure maximum safety when supporting up to 600 lbs. Mckesson Full Body Patient Lift Slings is designed with 4 slings points for 4- or 6-cradle point compatibility.
Body Patient Lift Sling Features:
- McKesson Solid Full Body Patient Lift Sling
- Designed to support patient during lift and transfer procedures
- Can be used with any floor-style lift
- Optional chain/strap is not required.
- Solid, polyester material, reinforced at all points of attachment to ensure maximum safety when supporting up to 600 lbs.
- Designed with 4 sling points for 4- or 6-cradle point compatibility
- Machine-washable in warm or cold water
- Fabric resists deterioration from exposure to moisture and laundering
- Outer side features a “handle” for assistance in positioning the patient in a wheelchair, commode, etc.
- Constructed with a high back section for additional support for the head and neck
- Padded under-thigh section for added comfort
Lift Sling Specifications:
|Application||Full Body Sling|
|Head Support||Without Head Support|
|Point Cradle||4 or 6 Point|
|Sling Dimension||58 x 45 Inch|
|Sling Material Type||Solid|
|Weight Capacity||600 lbs. Weight Capacity|
Reference: 006541S00795H02, ZH: 008799, #134, MCK: 1065244, 146-13222L