Mckesson Reinforced Skin Closure Strips come in white its Ideal for closing small cuts and wounds. respectively. This helps to know which style is being used at a glance. Whichever option is used, users can be sure to have a comfortable and protective cover for their cuts and wounds. Both conform to the skin so they don’t get in the way of everyday activities. The Reinforced Skin Closure Strip maceration and breakdown with the help of air circulation. They are designed for single use only and should be disposed of after use.
Reinforced Skin Closure Strips Features:
- McKesson Skin Closure Strips, Reinforced
- 1 x 5 inch (24 mm x 1275 mm)
- Ideal for closing small cuts and wounds.
- Unique porous construction is designed to permit skin ventilation and prevent maceration.
- Easy to apply and comfortable to wear.
- Composed of nonwoven polyamide material and filaments for added strength.
- Skin-friendly adhesive.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 25 Packs Per Box, 4 Boxes Per Case
|Application||Skin Closure Strip|
|Dimensions||1 X 5 Inch|
|Number per Pack||4 per Sterile Pack|
RN: 005177S00495H02, MMS: 876310, 3011