McKesson NonSafety Stainless Steel Scalpel with a classic grip handle for precise surgical procedures keeps a natural hand-holding feel in use. Individually packaged in easy-peel blister packs, prevents damage to the blade or the scalpel while in the package. The graduated ruler on the side of the handle can be used as needed, up to 6 centimeters.
These are quick and easy to read too. The pre-attached surgical blade is medical grade, along with a non-natural-rubber latex plastic handle for patients with allergies to latex. A safety cap at the end of the handle protects from accidental cuts to the user.
Stainless Steel Scalpel Features:
- McKesson Non-Safety Scalpels
- No. 11
- Highly controlled sharpening and heat treatment processes ensure consistently sharp, durable and strong blades.
- Each handle has a graduated 6 cm. ruler (for indication only).
- ISO 7153 specification stainless steel blade. Premium plastic handle and guard and easy clean-peel Poly/Poly pouch packaging.
- Safety cap on end for greater safety.
NonSafety Scalpel Specifications:
|Handle Specifications||Classic Grip Handle|
|Material||Stainless Steel / Plastic|
|Storage Requirements||USP Controlled Room Temperature|
RN: 000620S00495H02, ZV: 000636, MMS: 1029065, MFG: 16-63811