Mckesson Insulin Syringe with Needle by Medi-Pak is a small clear syringe barrel with precise, b old scale markings and features a translucent needle hub to quickly identify flashback. The Medi-Pak 27 gauge insulin syringe with needle offers up superior patient comfort. Medi-Pak needles are renowned for their sharpness. They are ground and honed with a double bevel design to provide patients the most comfortable and accurate injection possible. The plunger action is extremely smooth and everything is packed in a blister package which is tamper-evident so patients can ensure sterility.
Insulin Syringe Features:
- McKesson Insulin Syringe with Needle
- 1 cc Insulin Syringe
- With 28 Gauge x 1/2″ attached needle
- For use with U-100 insulin only.
- 2 units of insulin
- Graduations: .02 cc
- Regular Wall
- Low Dead Space design.
- Syringes with needles offer maximum patient comfort delivered through ultimate sharpness and smoothness.
- Take a closer look at the McKesson syringes: Clear syringe barrel; bold, precise scale markings, translucent needle hub for quick observation of flashback.
- Take a closer look at the McKesson needles: McKesson needles are known for their extreme sharpness. They are ground and honed with a double-bevel design to provide a comfortable and accurate injection. Smooth plunger action. ISO-color coded packaging and needles hubs.
- Plastic blister package is tamper-evident for assurance of sterility.
- Strong corrugated shelf boxes.
- Single Use Only
- Non-Toxic, Non-Pyrogenic
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 100 Per Box
- Use once, destroy and contain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please consult your physician or diabetes educator before making any changes in needle size, length, or capacity.
|Application||Insulin Syringe with Needle|
|Graduations||0.02 mL Graduation|
|Needle Length||1/2 Inch|
|Needle Material||Stainless Steel Needle|
|Needle Point Style||Regular Bevel|
|Needle Style||Attached Needle|
|Packaging Type||Peel Pouch|
|Safety Feature||Without Safety|
|Storage Requirements||USP Controlled Room Temperature|
|Syringe Material||Polypropylene Syringe|
|Tip Type||Fixed Needle Tip|
|Wall Type||Regular Wall|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Reference: 000788S00995H02, ZV: 001332, MCK: 629839, MFG: 102-SN1C2805