McKesson Brand Application Patient Lift Connection Type 6 Point Frame Material Steel Operating Mechanism Hydraulic Weight Capacity 450 lbs. Features McKesson Manual Hydraulic Patient Lifts Operation optimizes lift capabilities to require less physical effort for raising patient High-performance hydraulics for safe and gradual movement Sturdy, silver vein steel construction and 6-point cradle design provides maximum strength to raise and lower individuals weighing up to 450 lbs
Hydraulic Patient Lift Features:
- McKesson Manual Hydraulic Patient Lifts
- Operation optimizes lift capabilities to require less physical effort for raising patient
- High-performance hydraulics for safe and gradual movement
- Sturdy, silver vein steel construction and 6-point cradle design provide maximum strength to raise and lower individuals weighing up to 450 lbs.
- Adjustable width base allows for a proper fit.
- The pump handle can rotate from side-to-side for the convenience of attendant
- Offset mast and boom style provide a better lift path to maximizes the full travel range.
- Masts are interchangeable with bases, lock together, and can be separated for travel and storage.
- Standard, 5-inch casters are offset for greater stability and smooth operation
- Easy-to-operate caster breaks provide additional safety and security 6-Point Swivel Bar can accommodate 2 or 4 sling straps plus 2 chain connections
- Includes (2) Sling chains (Sling sold separately)
McKesson Lift Specifications:
|Connection Type||6 Point|
|Frame Material||Steel Frame|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs. Weight Capacity|
RN: 030854S00495H02, MMS: 1065242, 146-13023SV