McKesson Fiberglass Cast Tape gives many great options for a customized experience without losing any of the quality features of a great cast tapes. Strong and durable due to being made of synthetic fiberglass material, these cast tapes won’t need to be replaced as often as a result of fewer breakdowns. Make it last even longer with cast protectors for when it is exposed to water. It remains comfortable and lightweight, allowing for better movement and use with its porous weave in order for the skin to breathe.
Fiberglass Cast Tape Features:
- McKesson Cast Tape
- 5″ x 4 yds.
- Water-activated resin lets you control working time according to application needs.
- High and early strength allows for weight-bearing in 20-minutes and provides a durable cast with less chance of breakdown and the need for costly repairs or replacements.
- Lightweight for easy mobility.
- Stretches to conform well to contours for a more comfortable better-fitting cast.
- Porous weave allows the skin to breathe.
- Available in various colors and sizes to maximize patient satisfaction.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
|Country of Origin||Poland|
|Dimensions||5 Inch X 12 Foot|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
RN: 004647S00495H02, MMS: 733700, MFG: 115-5
There are no reviews yet.