McKesson Cryosurgical System is a convenient alternative to traditional liquid nitrogen methods and equipment. It delivers freezing temperatures of -70C and has been cleared by the FDA for removal of 17 types of skin lesions. It features contoured trigger for precise control and less waste. and ergonomically shaped canisters for easy handling.
McKesson Cryosurgical System Features:
- McKesson Portable CryoTherapy Treatment Kit
- Contents: (1) 95 mL CryoTherapy Canister (102 g), 40 CryoTherapy Buds (arrow and round), Extender Tubes, Get Started Card, Instruction Manual, OSHA Material Safety Data Sheet
- Negative 70°C; Colder temperature promotes better resolution.
- Handheld, reusable kit-based device.
- Contoured trigger for precise control and less waste.
- Ergonomically shaped canisters for easy handling.
- Supplied in a durable presentation box for easy transport and safe storage.
- Quick-reference user guide included in each kit.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 1 Kit Per Box
|Connection Type||Nozzle, Preattached|
|Contents||(1) 95 mL CryoTherapy Canister (102 g), 40 CryoTherapy Buds (arrow and round), Extender Tubes, Get Started Card, Instruction Manual, OSHA Material Safety Data Sheet|
|DOT Hazmat Status||Nonhazmat|
|Freezing Temperature||-70°C (-94°F)|
|Handle Type||Trigger Handle|
|Shelf Life||4 Years|
|Storage Requirements||USP Controlled Room Temperature|
|Tip Type||40 Buds|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Reference: 024631S02495H02, ZV: 000566, MCK: 895108, MFG: 73