McKesson Convoluted Foam Mattress Overlay reduces pressure and chance of injury during movement which promotes air circulation for enhanced comfort. It is used to prevent tissue distress and protects patients before, during, and after surgery. Mattress Overlay provides safety and security for patients and peace of mind for caregivers. It distributes body weight evenly and not made with natural rubber latex. It is without a sleeve.
Convoluted Foam Mattress Features:
- McKesson Decubitus Care Pads
- Distributes body weight evenly.
- McKesson Convoluted Foam Mattres Overlay helps to decrease the risk of pressure sores and tissue breakdown
- Reduces the possibility of prolonged hospitalization
- Maximizes comfort using strategic cushioning on pressure points
Overlay Mattress Specifications:
|Cover Material||Without Cover|
|Dimensions||72 L X 33 W X 2 H Inch|
RN: 001384S00995H02, MMS: 929218, MFG: 136-74806