McKesson Casting Roll Form Splints is 15-foot fiberglass Foam Splint that require minimal water to activate. No wrong side application, they are double-sided, stretchable polypropylene padding. Padding can be easily opened to cut for a custom fit.
Casting Roll Form Splints Features:
- McKesson Casting Roll Form Splint
- 5″ X 15′
- Minimal water needed to activate.
- No wrong side application.
- Double-sided, stretchable polypropylene padding.
- Padding can be easily opened to cut for a custom fit.
- Center stitching of 7 layers of fiberglass to maximize lamination.
- Resealable clip helps preserve product between uses.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Application||Padded Splint Roll|
|Dimensions||5 Inch X 15 Foot|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
RN: 015476S00495H02, MMS: 862466, MFG: 1305
There are no reviews yet.