McKesson Casting Roll Form Splints is a 15-foot fiberglass Foam Splint that requires minimal water to activate. No wrong side application, they are double-sided, stretchable polypropylene padding. Padding can be easily opened to cut for a custom fit.
McKesson Casting Roll Form Splints Features:
- McKesson Casting Rolls Form Splints
- Minimal water needed to activate.
- No wrong side application.
- Double-sided, stretchable polypropylene padding.
- Padding can be easily opened to cut for a custom fit.
- Center stitching of 7 layers of fiberglass to maximize lamination.
- The resealable clip helps preserve the product between uses.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Application||Padded Splint Roll|
|Dimensions||2 Inch X 15 Foot|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
RN: 007203S00495H02, MMS: 862506, MFG: 1302
There are no reviews yet.