Mckesson Aluminum Bath Bench or Shower bench features non-skid tips, durable construction, and convenient drainage holes. A shower bench is designed to help reduce the risk of slipping or falling while bathing. Bath or shower stool has Corrosion-resistants, lightweight aluminum that provide lasting support for up to 400lbs. This bathroom stool has an ergonomic design featuring a curved seat with handle and angled legs on the non-skid tip for enhanced comfort and stability.
Aluminum Bath Bench without Back helps patients who have difficulty sitting in a standard bathtub or standing in the shower. Bathroom Stool without a back provides easy access and maneuverability when bathing.
Aluminum Bath Bench Features:
- McKesson Aluminum Bath Bench
- The bathroom bench has Corrosion-resistant, lightweight aluminum construction that provides lasting support for up to 400 lbs.
- This shower bench has Drainage holes that are easy-to-clean
- The bath stool reduces the risk of slipping
- The ergonomic design of shower or bath stool featuring curved seats with handles and angled legs on non-skid tips for extra comfort and stability
- Height adjusts in 1-inch increments using pinch-free, push-button design with an audible click to ensure secure positioning
- Tool-free assembly in bath stool
- Shower stool added support collar prevents leg movement and reduces rattle
- This Bathroom stool or bench is not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
Shower Bench Specifications:
|Arm Style||Fixed Handle|
|Backrest Type||Without Backrest|
|Frame Material||Aluminum Frame|
|Seat Depth||11-1/2 Inch Depth|
|Seat Height||15-1/2 to 19-1/2 Inch Height|
|Seat Material||Plastic Seat|
|Seat Width||19-1/4 Inch Seat Width|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs. Weight Capacity|
|Wheel Specifications||Without Casters|
Reference: 001626S01495H02, ZW:004599, 146-12203KD-4, MCK: 3752839