McKesson Aluminum With Steel Bariatric Standard Folding Walker has sturdy, 1-inch aluminum frame construction which provides maximum strength and durability. Rubber-like tips made of polyurethane blend to provide a better grip to the traditional-style walker. Aluminum Folding Walker has push-button, dual-release mechanisms for easy-folding using fingers, palms, or sides of the hand to accommodate user’s abilities and travel convenience.
Bariatric Standard Folding Walker Features:
- McKesson Aluminum/Steel Bariatric Standard Folding Walker
- Heavy-duty, aluminum A-frame construction with steel legs and side braces provide maximum strength and durability for patients up to 500 lbs.
- Push-button, dual-release mechanisms for easy-folding using fingers, palms, or side of hand to accommodate user’s abilities and travel convenience
- Rubber-like tips made of polyurethane blend to provide better grip to the traditional-style walker
- Adjustable height and vinyl-contoured hand grips set 19.5 inches apart for added comfort and stability for larger patients
- U-shaped, front cross frame design creates greater clearance allowing the patient to bring the walker closer to achieve more stability when changing between seated and standing positions.
Bariatric Walker Specifications:
|Application||Bariatric Folding Walker|
|Base Specifications||Rubber Tips|
|Base Width||24-1/2 Inch Base Width|
|Depth||21-3/4 Inch Depth|
|Frame Material||Steel Frame|
|Height||32-1/2 to 39 Inch Height|
|Inside Grip Width||19-1/2 Inch Inside Grip Width|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs. Weight Capacity|
RN: 004163S01995H02, MMS: 1065262, 146-10220-2