Pride new Jazzy Zero Turn 4-wheel scooter takes a giant leap forward in scooter performance! Zero Turn Technology merges the stable ride of a four-wheel scooter with the tight turning radius and superior handling of a three-wheeler. Jazzy adult Mobility Scooter was responsive to dual motors and patented CTS suspension offer improved traction and a smooth ride.
Adult Mobility Scooter is a useful tool for anyone who has limited mobility but able to be mobile when needed. As opposed to a wheelchair, 4 wheel electric scooters are designed to look and feel more like driving a car but offer more stability and comfort than a 3 wheeled scooter. There are many factors to consider before purchasing a 4 wheel electric scooter which you can find detailed information below.
Jazzy Zero Turn 4-Wheel Scooter Features:
- Charging port built into the tiller for easy charging
- Contemporary new rim design makes the Jazzy Zero Turn Pride Mobility Scooter look as good as it drives
- CTS suspension for comfortable long-range use
- Delta tiller, ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right-hand operation
- Dual motors for added traction in rough terrain
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Front basket
- Full LED lighting package for safe operation
- iTurn Technology provides 4-wheel stability with the 3-wheel turning radius
- Under-seat, storage comes standard
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smartphones and portable devices
- Your choice of six contemporary, interchangeable color shrouds
Exclusive Zero-Turn Technology
Navigate tight corners effortlessly with a 38″ turning radius.
Full lighting package enhances safety.
Under Seat Storage
Built-in under-seat storage stores your valuables.
USB Connector in Tiller
Conveniently charge your smart devices while on the go.
Jazzy Mobility Scooter Video:
Mobility Scooter Specifications:
|Model||Jazzy Zero Turn|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Front Tire||2″x7″ solid|
|Rear Tires||2.5″x9″ solid|
|Maximum Speed1||Up to 4 mph|
|Ground Clearance3||1.4″ at motor, 1.5″ at anti-tip, 3.5″ at side deck|
|Seating3||Foldable, molded plastic 17w x 17d|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||21.5″-23.5″|
|Weight (w/o Batteries)||120 lbs.|
|Battery Weight||Battery-box 31.5 lbs., batteries 13.5 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements4,5||(2) 12V deep-cycle, Size: 22 AH|
|Per Charge Range1,2||Up to 10 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3.5 amp|
|Suspension||CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension)|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3,6||48 lbs. (rear section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria|
Jazzy Zero Turn Manuals:
Reference: 097900S14900H25, Z169900, JazzyZTS