The InspiraChamber with SootherMask Anti-Static Valved Holding Chamber is a device specifically designed to improve aerosol delivery to the patient’s lungs from a pressurized metered-dose inhaler (pMDI). It a platform system with a mouthpiece that can be used alone and to which our proprietary small or medium SootherMask or InspiraMask can be attached.
This unit comes with our patented InspirAlert audible signal to indicate when inhalation is too rapid. The InspiraChamber directs exhaled medication away from the patient’s eyes and face. The product manufactured without natural rubber latex and non-BPA.
Indications For Use :
InspiraChamber Anti-Static Valved Holding Chamber (VHC) intended used by patients who are under the care or treatment of a physician or licensed healthcare professional. The device intended used by these patients to administer aerosolized medication from most pressurized Metered Dose Inhalers (pMDIs). The intended environments are the home, hospitals, and clinics.
- Storage and operating range: 5°C–40°C (41°F–104°F) at 15–95% relative humidity.
- Inspect the device for cracks, debris, or damage that will prevent proper function after each cleaning. REPLACE IMMEDIATELY if any damages observed. Environmental conditions, storage and proper cleaning can affect device life span.
- This medical device is for single-patient use.
- The intended patient population for InspiraChamber with Mouthpiece is three (3) years and older who have been prescribed pMDI medications.
- The size of the SootherMask or InspiraMask determined by the size of the patient’s face.
- If medication build-up observed in your chamber, wash the inside of the chamber with a soft cloth according to the Instructions for Use to ensure proper performance.
- Do not leave InspiraChamber, SootherMask or InspiraMask unattended with children.
Reference: 004747S01295H02, Z: 00000, SD: 703587, 002501, MCK: 994893, SD: 703603, 002601