Gerber Good Start Provide your baby with essential nutrients with the Gerber Extensive HA Hypoallergenic Powder Infant Formula with Iron. This infant care product comes in a 14.1 oz container. This formula for babies with milk allergies is ideal for use from birth to 1 year old. This formula contains a variety of nutrients to benefit your baby.
It contains extensively hydrolyzed 100 percent whey protein. This protein when broken down into very small pieces designed to be well tolerated by most infants with cow’s milk protein allergy. The Gerber formula also has a fat blend with MCT oil to help facilitate fat absorption. It includes probiotic B lactis for digestive health. It also contains DHA for brain and eye development. Gerber infant formula is non-GMO and clinically proven.
Powder Infant Formula Features:
- If your baby is suspected to have or is diagnosed with CMPA, your baby’s doctor might recommend changing from a routine formula to a hypoallergenic extensively hydrolyzed infant formula
- Nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for babies 0-12 months
- Clinically proven to be hypoallergenic and promote adequate growth
- Made with 100% high-quality whey protein, broken down into tiny pieces
- Designed to be well-tolerated
|Brand||Gerber Extensive HA|
|Manufacturer||Nestle Healthcare Nutrition|
|Calories Per Serving||100 Calories|
|Storage Requirements||USP Controlled Room Temperature|
|User||Birth to 12 Months|
- Corn Maltodextrin, Enzymatically Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate (from Cow’S Milk), Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Vegetable Oils (Soy, High Oleic Sunflower, And High 2-Palmitic Vegetable Oil ), Potato Starch, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Citric Acid Esters of Mono- And Diglycerides, Calcium Phosphate, Choline Bitartrate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Ascorbate, Magnesium Chloride, M. Alpina Oil, C. Cohnii Oil, Inositol, Calcium Chloride, Taurine, Nucleotides (Cytidine 5′-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5′-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5′-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5′-Monophosphate), Ferrous Sulfate, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Citric Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, B. Lactis Cultures
RN: 003559S00495H02, MMS: 979091, MFG: 5000048519