Hollister Apogee Plus Touch Free Firm Intermittent Urinary Catheter Kit has pre-lubricated gel catheter that designed to be easier to advance in Self-catheterization. The touch-free protective tip helps protect the indwelling catheter tip from exposure to bacteria in the initial 15 mm of the urethral opening. The urine empties into the collection bag and can then be emptied into a toilet or urinal while the ultra-smooth eyelets minimize urethral trauma.
Intermittent Catheter Kit Features:
- Pre lubricated gel catheters designed to be easier to advance while Self-catheterization
- Side-loaded catheter helps reduce the risk of urine backflow
- Integrated 1500-mL collection bag with tear strip allows secure, discreet Self-catheterization
- Smooth eyelets designed for gentle insertion and removal
- This Urinary Catheter Not made with natural rubber latex (unless noted)
- Indwelling Catheter Kit includes: (1) Intermittent urinary catheter, (1) pair of gloves, (1) underpad drape, PVP swab sticks, and gauze
WARNING: The gloves in this kit can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Urinary Catheter Video:
Reference: 026880S02495H02, ZH: 029990, MLK: HLLB16FB-100, B16FB-30, B16FB-1