ProLite Universal Ankle Stirrup Brace, manufactured by FLA Orthopedics, provides medial and lateral support to stabilize the ankle joint for faster recovery and healing of tender soft tissues. Ideal brace for mild or moderate sprains, strains, or after cast removal.
The liner is made of a tri-layer pneumatic air bladder that conforms to the ankle and pulsates while walking to provide a massaging effect. Standard height. An adjustable heel piece conforms to fit a range of sizes. Two adjustable swivel straps ensure proper strap placement each time brace applied.
ProLite Universal Ankle Stirrup Brace Features:
- Fits easily into most athletic shoes.
- Ideal for treatment after mild-to-moderate sprains and strains or after cast removal.
- Provides medial and lateral support, stabilizes ankle joint, and allows for faster tissue healing.
- Pre-inflated, full-length air bladders pulsate while patient is walking to soothe and massage swollen, tender tissue and help reduce swelling.
- Includes 2 riveted swivel straps.
- Universal left or right.
- One size fits most.
Reference: 003251S00995H02, ZV: 003846, MLK: 40-908000, FLA418