Essential Endurance Hand Bed Rail with Floor Support is designed to help users get in and out of bed. The Safety Bed Rails handle and floor supports are fully adjustable and can support users up to 300 lbs. This Bed handrail also Easy to install between mattress and box spring. Endurance Hand Bed Rails Includes securing strap and non-slip sleeves that extend up to 43-inch under a mattress.
The Safety Bed Rails not intended or designed to ensure that the user confined to bed. If the user is at risk to roll out of bed, a hospital-style bed rail should be used. If the user is at risk to roll out of bed and hospital-style bed rail should be used.
Endurance Hand Bed Rail Features:
- Bed Railings Handle Has 1/4-inch Thick Foam Tubing to Provide a Secure Grip
- Bed Railings are Fully Adjustable with Handle Adjustment from 19 1/4″ – 21 1/4″ and Leg Adjustment from 13
- This Bed handrail Slides Up To 43″ Under Mattress with Easy Adjustments and Has Non-Slip Sleeves to Keep it in Pl
- Safety Bed Rails Made Out of Aluminum with 7/8″ Diameter Tubing,
- Bed handrail Will Fit Most Beds
- User Weight Capacity of Bed Railings: 300 lbs.
- P1411P includes P1409 3 Pocket Pouch
Reference: 004295S01995H02, Z: 009678, #13, SD: 511972, P1411-P, P1411