Essential Medical Endurance Aluminum Crutches are available in four sizes to meet user needs: Child, Youth, Adult, and Tall Adult. Made of durable anodized aluminum and a reinforced center tuber for superior weight-bearing strength.
Includes a silencing collar that improves stress tolerance at all angles. Aluminum crutches have soft rubber handgrip, underarm pad, and tips in non-dirt showing gray for additional user comfort. This aluminum crutch has easy to read calibrated height scale and an easy one button for height adjustment which allows the user to quickly and easily adjust the height for a perfect fit.
Essential Medical Endurance Aluminum Crutches Features:
- Easy one-button height adjustment ensures a comfortable and secure fit
- Made from lightweight anodized aluminum
- Calibrated height scale makes an adjustment to the correct height easy
- Silencing collar improves stress tolerance at all angles
- Grey soft pads make the crutches more comfortable and will show less wear and tear
Reference: 001250S01495H05, Z: 002326, W4000, W4001, W4002, W4003