Essential Medical Aluminum crutches are made of durable anodized aluminum and a reinforced center tube for superior weight-bearing strength. It comprises of silencing collar that improves stress tolerance at all angles. These Aluminum crutches have soft rubber handgrip, underarm pad, and tips in non-dirt showing gray for additional user comfort. These aluminum crutches have easy to read calibrated height scale and an easy one button for height adjustment which allows the user to quickly and easily adjust the height for a perfect fit.
Essential Crutches are available in four sizes to meet user needs: Child, Youth, Adult, and Tall Adult. Made of durable anodized aluminum and a reinforced center tuber for superior weight-bearing strength.
Endurance Aluminum Crutches Features:
- Easy one-button height adjustment ensures a comfortable and secure fit
- Available crutches for kids, youth, adult, and Tell Adult.
- These Crutches accessories handgrip, underarm pad, and tips
- Made from lightweight anodized aluminum
- Calibrated height scale makes an adjustment to the correct height easy
- Silencing collar improves stress tolerance at all angles
- Grey soft pads make the crutches more comfortable and will show less wear and tear
Essential Crutches Specifications:
|Child||4 Feet 0 Inch to 4 Feet 8 Inch||W4000|
|Youth||4 Feet 6 Inch to 5 Feet 2 Inch||W4001|
|Medium Adult||5 Feet 2 Inch to 5 Feet 10 Inch||W4002|
|Tall Adult||5 Feet 10 Inch to 6 Feet 6 Inch||W4003|
Reference: 001250S01295H02, ZH:002399, #162, W4000,